Thursday, May 17, 2012

Some updates for my peeps!

Hey, ya'll!

I wanted to share a few updates with everyone, to keep you informed of what's going on...

First off, I have started week two of my journey with Shakeology.  As you might have noticed, there is a new tab above the area you're reading this in.... appropriately called "My Shakeology Journey" :)  I have decided to keep a separate account of how things are going for me, as it specifically relates to Shakeology.  To give you a quick update on what I've experienced so far... after just over a week of drinking Shakeology, I have already lost three pounds, which is huge for me at my current weight.  I have also noticed a huge change in my energy level, and just simply feel more "healthy" all around.  If your goal is to lose weight, or even just to take better care of yourself, you really should at least give it a try!  Find out more by clicking this link:  Shakeology

Secondly, I am about to complete my current cycle of workouts, and am ready to switch which workouts I am doing.  When I started my current plan, I had set a specific amount of weeks that I would follow each session.  I'm at the end, so in order to avoid the plateau, next week I'm going to switch it all up.  Check back in a few days to see what I'm going to do next... I've seen awesome results with my current plan; I can't wait to see how much I progress during the next session!

Third, I would like to find five people who are motivated to "turn the page", so to speak, and begin working towards their fitness goals.  Sometime in the next few weeks, I would like to start what is called a "Challenge Group".  Essentially, five people make a commitment to complete the workout program of their choice, and communicate regularly with each other to stay motivated, helping to provide a level of support and accountability for each other.  Naturally, I will be involved every step of the way!  If you're interested in participating, contact me right away; I do not want to have more than five people involved, so that we are able to provide much more direct support to each other.  My goal is to help these five people see MAXIMUM RESULTS in the shortest time possible!  More information will be coming soon, but again, contact me if you think this might be something you're interested in doing!

Finally... on the right side of your screen, you'll see a new place to provide your email address if you'd like to receive my email newsletter.  I promise I won't bug you too often... but this will be an easy way for me to let you know when there are new posts on my site that might interest you, and when I have any exciting news that I think you absolutely must know about right away!

Have a good weekend... and be on the lookout for more information about the Challenge Group very soon!!

Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment